Fun Facts About Unicorns
It’s always fun to find out fun facts, isn’t it? Especially when we’re talking about unicorns. So, here are a few mesmerizing, magical, and marvelous fun facts about our beloved unicorns. Ready?
- Unicorns have serene blue or hypnotic purple eyes. And some of them even have stars in their eyes. Just take a look at this unicorn and you’ll see for yourself!
- Unicorns come in a variety of colors. We’ve all seen a white unicorn, of course, but have you seen a purple, blue or pink unicorn? Check them out!
- The famous Marco Polo believed he saw unicorns and described them as “very ugly brutes to look at.” How rude! However, it seems that he had mistaken them with rhinoceroses. We forgive you, Marco!
- India was saved from the brutal attack of Genghis Khan by a unicorn! True story! He met a unicorn and believed this encounter to be a sign from his dead father to turn away his army. Go unicorns!
- If you want to hunt unicorns, you can do it at Lake Superior State University in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan. They have issued permits for unicorn hunters. Like anybody would ever want to hunt a unicorn?! Everybody loves unicorns!